DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I HAVE JUST HAD 4 MERCURY TEETH FILLINGS REMOVED. SHOULD I

Customer Question

I HAVE JUST HAD 4 MERCURY TEETH FILLINGS REMOVED. SHOULD I NOW DO CHELATION/DETOX ? IF SO WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR THIS PLEASE ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIf the dentist did this correctly there is no need for chelation.At most you need a good diet.In 3 months get a mercury screen to see where you are at.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

thanks

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed, in the medical catetory, for correct, safe and accurate answers.