Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Last few days I have been feeling dull pains

Hello. For the last few days I have been feeling dull pains and tightness in my chest. The pains come and go, and it seems that they feel better when I change my position or walk around. I also have experienced some mild stomach pain, and I think I may be slightly constipated as well.
Could these symptoms be serious, and/or related to heart issues? I am 20 years old. I do not smoke, or have high blood pressure or cholesterol, but I am overweight.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
It is not likely heart related
More likely related to the bowel. constipation, acid reflux, etc
I would get looked at for sure but I doubt it is your heart
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for your response.
Tomorrow, I am going on a 3 day trip to the Scottish Highlands where I will be doing a lot of physical activity, and I imagine that the health services may be more limited. I do not think I will be able to see a doctor beforehand. Do you think that this will be okay? Also, is there anything I can do on my own to alleviate the symptoms?