Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Last few days I have been feeling dull pains

Hello. For the last few days I have been feeling dull pains and tightness in my chest. The pains come and go, and it seems that they feel better when I change my position or walk around. I also have experienced some mild stomach pain, and I think I may be slightly constipated as well.
Could these symptoms be serious, and/or related to heart issues? I am 20 years old. I do not smoke, or have high blood pressure or cholesterol, but I am overweight.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
It is not likely heart related
More likely related to the bowel. constipation, acid reflux, etc
I would get looked at for sure but I doubt it is your heart
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for your response.
Tomorrow, I am going on a 3 day trip to the Scottish Highlands where I will be doing a lot of physical activity, and I imagine that the health services may be more limited. I do not think I will be able to see a doctor beforehand. Do you think that this will be okay? Also, is there anything I can do on my own to alleviate the symptoms?