How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65330
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I am a 30 year old male reasonably fit and active when

Resolved Question:

Hi I am a 30 year old male reasonably fit and active
when I ejaculate I get a small discomfort in my penis and around my testicals, nothing when I urinate.
I have been tested for chlamidea, Gonereah, syphillis hiv and hepatitis all negative, had visual inspections no problems what could it be driving me mad
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis symptoms, if all other tests and exam are negative, is usually from chronic prostate inflammation.In this case, a urologist would be helpful, or a doctor with experience with this problem. It is often inflammation without specific infection.Prostate exam is needed. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you