DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have had a cold sore over a week now but since yesterday

I have had a cold sore over a week now but since yesterday spots that are itchy is starting to come out over my face and filled with water not pus , what could this be ? I'm afraid I'm going to get more over the weekend it started out with just one now there's 5 or 6 , also the cold sore is still there and doesn't seem to be healing
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis can be the herpes virusIt can be secondary infection, bacterial.It can be another skin condition.You need to be seen in person.I will be glad to look at a picture if you attach it here.OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I attach a picture