DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have had a cold sore over a week now but since yesterday

I have had a cold sore over a week now but since yesterday spots that are itchy is starting to come out over my face and filled with water not pus , what could this be ? I'm afraid I'm going to get more over the weekend it started out with just one now there's 5 or 6 , also the cold sore is still there and doesn't seem to be healing
HelloThis can be the herpes virusIt can be secondary infection, bacterial.It can be another skin condition.You need to be seen in person.I will be glad to look at a picture if you attach it here.OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I attach a picture