How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

My friend did something really bad a couple years ago but he

Customer Question

My friend did something really bad a couple years ago but he didn't do it on purpose he just go the wrong end of the stick but what he did was very serious and he's been on a constant guilt trip ever since are you able to assist me so I can try and get him back to his normal self again?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David

I can try to help you help your friend.

what did he do?

Related Medical Questions