Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

There, Wondered if i could ask your advise.

Hi there,
Wondered if i could ask your advise.
For about a month i've had a few symptoms which are bothering me, wondered if you could shed any light on them, ill list them out as its easier.
A fullness and pain in both ears
Right sided headache at the top of my head which runs down my neck.
Neck ache
A feeling that my face is swollen under my chin and neck
Mouth ulcers and sores in mouth.
Any ides what this could be as its annoying me i just feel i want to sleep all the time so i don't have to worry about it.
Thanks in advance.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
iHi. There are a few things I can say about this and there may be more than one thing going on here.

First off you may have a sinus infection

With the mouth ulcers and sores you may either have herpes stomatitis or perhaps an autoimmune disorder called Behcet's disease

Finally you may have mononucleosis.

I can't give you just one simple diagnosis here so it would be best for you to see a doctor for an exam and blood work to determine exactly what the problem is

Let me know if you need more information please