How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45993
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

My right eye, have been a pain and discomfort and sore. Some

Resolved Question:

my right eye, have been a pain and discomfort and sore. Some days i could not open my eye effort to see cause a lot pain.
I have been*****, 3 opticians and 2 ophthalmologists all say don’t have nothing wrong. But my symptoms seem increasing and I don’t know what to do.
Because my age few the doctor I saw recommend gel for lubrication to help as dry eye, but is only one eye for the right side.
This procedural help a bit, but now after a month my eye is worse in sore, blur my vision seems take a lot long to recover, some days can take 4 hrs to back to see something instead a blob blur.
After I effort to in seeing after while my eye end red and sensation of burning. Also now I notice ny side vision on the right eye has been losing vision and ability, I have sensation kind lot stuff (sediment) accumulated there. I have been put some compress of hot water – which relive a bit but really sort time.
I love some suggestion what can more I do or go to receive help.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
warm water compresses and warm towels on the eyes can help break up mucous and crusting which comes from eye tearing and mucous production.
allergies like fall hay fever can cause more mucous production in the eyes.
allergy medications like allegra or claritin can help
allergy eye drops can help. there are allergy eye drops over the counter.
you should get peripheral vision testing as well if you feel you are loosing peripheral vision.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using
Dr. David and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you