Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Good morning. Few weeks ago i started to have a huge problem

Customer Question

Good morning.
Few weeks ago i started to have a huge problem with my intestaine. I started to have apain in a low part of belly/ intestaine and huge problem with very strong winds. I have never had any problem with intestine and winds but not is out of the control, is painful and if distructing my relationship. My diet is simple but i react lile this with every kind of food and even if i do not eat. Fee weeks ago i started to have very loud digestion during day and night. During night the stomach is very loud and the wind s are very strong and constant. I feel a constant presseure in the intestine that os almast like a pain.
I took probiotics and the only thing that improved is that during the day my stomach is less loud but all other things are still like before.
Please help me because i don't know whta to do and it is influencing negatively my life and my relationship.
Lu
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query. You might have some sort of partial obstruction in your intestines there could be many causes of this.I would suggest you must visit a physician to have thorough physical examination and might need an ultrasound to lol at the problem and to have treatment accordingly.Meanwhile take lots of fluids and take soft diet. let me know if you have further questions.. Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner. Wish you good health.​