Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I work as a Operations Manager in London and have to

Customer Question

I work as a Operations Manager in London and have to travel from Southampton daily which I`ve been doing for years now. Over the past year I have been feeling victimised and pressured into doing things I`m not comfortable with. Over the past month I`ve been outcast by Direct Management and Directors and have been feeling more and more distraught. They have been made aware of this but are not assisting in any way. For the last month I have been finding it hard to sleep and retching when I wake, I`m also have a the odd feeling of helplessness and nausea. Would this be down to stress or depression, what should I do?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. While this could be due to stress you still need to see a doctor for an evaluation since you might have a problem with gastric acid reflux, gastritis, an H pylori stomach infection which would need a course of antibiotics.If it's found out just to be stress, counseling with a clinical psychologist would help greatly with thatLet me know if you need more information please