Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

There, I have swelling abdomen. that trouble could start

hello there, I have swelling abdomen. that trouble could start on Saturday. I had a strong pain in area where is the node on right hand side of leg. I get a GP on Monday evening. The GP gave me naproxen. Since that I do not feel pain but something was going around abdomen from right side to left and back. strange feeling. I have feel sweling on the right hand side of stomach. I have feel daily that my trousers are small. Also I have feel that swelling had progress to up direction. Today I have recognised that the swelling rich my chest, under breast. I there any way how you could help me please? thank you. andrej
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Sorry to hear about your symptoms.The swelling can be due to the fluid accumulation or from gas formation in the intestine.Do you have any shortness of breath, problem with urination, or chest pain?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

more than chest pain I feel a pain under stomach and low back

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any nausea and vomiting?Stomach pain going to back can be gallbladder related problem.Gallstone when obstructing can cause pain with meals and also lack of digestion.Pancreatitis is another possibility --inflammation of pancreas the major digesting organ.These conditions are diagnose by blood tests--liver function test, amylase, lipase.Also an ultrasound or CT scan should be ordered for better evaluation.You should go to the local hospital.Please follow a bland diet --low fat diet preferred.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I may have nausea. two days I had a feeling that I will vomiting but never happened.

Any idea why I had strong leg pain?

I the swelling going up to heart danger?

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Heart is not in danger.The leg pain can be due to the nerve irritation at the spine from abdominal swelling.But you do need further evaluation as I suggested earlier. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If that is what you think, what is common case why that happened?

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Most likely from a viral or bacterial infection --also gallstone can form for long time and then cause symptom one day like this.improper diet also can contribute to this as well.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/