Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have something growing on the outside of my vagina, it looks

I have something growing on the outside of my vagina, it looks like tiny white grass it is stretched to the skin and bled when I tried to pick it off as I wasn't sure what it was, I am 14 week pregnant and have had sti checks which came back negative can it affect the baby? Is it a fugi infection I'm really concerned and mortified!
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Do you have a pic?
It sounds like a yeast infection but I have to see it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes how do I upload a picture ?
attach to the chat box or upload to photobucket and provide the link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am on a iPhone not a pc it does not allow me to upload picture it feels like a skin tag and is attached to skin that's the only way I can describe it what treatment would be advised
If it is a skin tag, this would need to be removed and tested for genital warts.If it is a yeast infection then it would need anti fungal medicine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will book on with my GP Monday thankyou
you're welcomeplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.