Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have been at my dentist over the last weeks I

I have been at my dentist for filling over the last weeks I asked her if she could get rid of the stuff behind my teeth. both times she had a look and she felt round my mouth and she could not see or feel anything, yet I am still feeling this stuff and it feels stringy. can you help?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi can you tell me more about this and if there is anything to see there could you post a photo on this page?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

there is nothing to see or feel dentist could not see or feel anything. it is very gooey when my tongue touchs it then it goes stringy if I swallow it it sticks in my throat. I know this sounds gross but I need help.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK Elizabeth--any problem with indigestion or stuffy sinuses?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

got a badly runny nose. also have ulcers duodenum. the runny nose started about 6 months ago.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK Elizabeth this could be one of two things--either a problem with gastric acid reflux or a sinus problem as with a sinus infection.

You need to have your doctor check out your sinuses since you might need a course of antibiotics.

If it's a gastric reflux problem and you've yet to be on Zantac or Prilosec, then one of those should take care of it

Let me know if you need more information