Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Am under natural iui treatment and was monitoring LH surge

Customer Question

am under natural iui treatment and was monitoring LH surge everyday and on Saturday morning I got a negative and in the evening on the same day at 6:00 pm got a positive. I done my insemination on Monday. Was it too late to achieve pregnancy or was it a right time? What is ur opinion?? Secondly after the treatment Until now I have very very little to no cervical mucus (dry) and sometimes not at all does that mean the iui didn't work? I had this pain under my belly button. Cramp feeling for 2 days on n off yesterday and day before yesterday. And back pain which is still there. The cramps are no more. Too worried
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
48 hours later is a little too late. Your cervical mucous is an unreliable index for anything including pregnancy.