How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 47579
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have restless legs syndrome it has now developed it to sevier

Resolved Question:

I have restless legs syndrome it has now developed it to sevier iritation, i can not sleep
because ihave to move my legs all the time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

there are medication treatment for restless leg syndrome which your doctor can give you.

medications like Sinemet (carbidopa/levodopa) or Requip (ropinirole) can help treat restless leg syndrome and can help your symptoms and decrease your symptoms.

but you have to see your GP doctor.

do you have a GP doctor you can see about treatment medication treatment for your restless leg syndrome?
Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you