Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I woke up this morning with a dull pain in my right testicle,

i woke up this morning with a dull pain in my right testicle, now i am at work and the pain has worsened. It seems to spread down from just above my groin down into the testicle. Any ideas? I am at work and somewhat dreading calling the office with a: "my balls hurt!" story
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, Thanks for your question. Basically though we cannot diagnose exactly the cause for your symptoms over the internet, there are a few possible causes such as kidney stones or a hernia. A twisted testicle may also be the cause and may cause sudden, severe testicle pain and this is an emergency, hence please go to the emergency room in the hospital and get evaluated by a doctor now. This is not the time to dread or worry about what others think, and your health should be your primary concern. Take care.