DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Have body aches all over. Started in upper right of back and

Customer Question

Have body aches all over. Started in upper right of back and has now spread to legs and arms within a few days.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis can be viralmuscle diseasefibromyalgiamyofascial pain syndrome.Other diseases , for example kidney problems. You need an exam and lab testing. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did have a hep a and tetanus on the 20th October. Could it be related to this?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Yes.Regular medicine doctors will say no.but it is possible and you should have it reported. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have you know people to get a reaction like this. It's driving me crazy. I did feel really rough with it but that has subsided and I just haeme the aches.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have, and it can be neuropathy from the vaccine.Given your distress, I suggest the ER at this point. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been to the doctors and they think it could be to do with the tetanus but it is now nearly a month and the symptoms have got worse.

Now have pains in limbs and back and head.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
thanks for letting me know
Please find me in medical by request for further questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You have not asked a new question.
You simply reported that you have been to doctors.
If you are getting worse you need to go back to those doctors.
If you have another medical question for me, please find me by request [for Dr. Thomas only], in the medical category on a new question thread.
This one was set up for a simply answer only.