Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

I had a discharge from my penis 15 years ago. I've been checked

I had a discharge from my penis 15 years ago. I've been checked recently for chlamydia and gonorrhoea and both were negative. What could it be and could I have an infection still there
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am Dr.Amita and I would be assisting you today with your concern.If you have no discharge at present and tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea are negative you do not have any infection at present.It would not be possible to tell what exactly the problem was 15 years back.That would have required testing at that particular time.This is the initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.