Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have pains in my stomach and feel bloated the whole time,

I have pains in my stomach and feel bloated the whole time, I am not pregnant. Also after I have eaten most times i need to go to the toilet straight away as everything comes straight out , but no blood in there .
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. There are a few possibilities here--You may have an H pylori stomach infection and that would need either a breath test or a stool sample to diagnose and it can be effectively treated with a course of antibioticsOr this could be gastritis and maybe also a peptic ulcer and that would take upper endoscopy to diagnoseFinally you may have a bacterial colon infection which would also take a stool sample to diagnose and for that you'd also need antibiotics For now you could try oral probiotics and either Zantac or Prilosec but you should have a doctor's evaluation Let me know if you need any more information please