Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

There, I have been through a tough period where I

Customer Question

Hello there,
I have been through a tough period where I was anxious and depressed all the time. It was a phobia from a disease that I had no symptoms of at all. I have done all the blood tests and was not found to have any disease. The only thing which I experienced and steel experience is cracked lips. That came out after the tough period that I experienced anxity. Now I am much better. However, my lips still feels dry no matter how much water I drank or healthy food I ate. The symptoms are thick salvia and cracked lips. I believe anxity caused it but the question is how can I cure that. I no longer experience anxity attacks.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Very often this is a fungal infection
Usually topical miconazole works well for this issue.
You can get it over the counter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the effort. Where can I find the cure you described shall I just go to a pharmacy and call them to get a topical miconazole. And something I haven't mentioned before could this be an overdose of vid D. I was defecient and then after taking large doses which the doctor described I reached 96ng/ml. Could that be high ?
yes, that is still very high. you want to be around 50 on the vitamin DAlso, yes you can get it at any pharmacy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much Dr.
welcome :)