Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

How can I find out if my Diazepam is real?

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
why would your diazepam not be real?
are you getting it from the drug store or pharmacy or chemist?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. You can show me a photo of the pill if you can but otherwise if you take it to a pharmacist they can determine whether or not it's the real medication
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I bought some Diazepam tablets from abroad with my credit card. I don't believe the tablets to be genuine as they don't work on me as "British" Diazepam does.
I am hoping to claim my money back through the credit card company, but I think they want official / medical proof that the tablets are not genuine. I was hoping there might be a (private?) lab / clinic that could conduct a test on the pills / provide proof etc.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
http://www.tictac.org.uk/products-services/drug-analysis/ Yes and here's one for you--if you don't need any more information please remember to rate my service to you