Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My daughter is 15 months old, sunday night (5 days ago) at

Customer Question

My daughter is 15 months old, sunday night (5 days ago) at some point she was sick...she seemed fine when she was up so we tried her with breakfast...that came straight up, couple of hours later..toast...that came up, the next day she seemed fine...didnt eat to much but better, next day ate breakfast...didnt touch lunch or dinner....then was sick alot after that....next day seems fine still eats breakfast...bit of lunch...snacks...gets to dinner...doesnt eat a bite and is sick alot again...just want to know whats wrong with my baby im really concerned :(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
This is likely a stomach virus that she has and usually those pass in less than a week
But if she's having any abdominal pain this could be appendicitis or a bacterial bowel infection like E coli or salmonella
At this point I think it would be best to take her to the doctor for an exam and some tests to make sure she doesn't need antibioitics or a ct scan of the abdomen
Hopefully she's drinking plenty of liquids for now
Let me know if you need any more information please