Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My name is ***** *****'m 57 years old ive had psoriasis on the

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** 57 years old ive had psoriasis on the sole of both my feet for over twenty years ,I was just wondering if you can help in any way, I have tried every cream, and steroid cream,puva , nothing is working ,it's really getting me down, many thanks
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome and I'm sorry about this problemAt this point, your next step is going to be a biologic agent like humira.This drug is infused usually weekly and works very well for psoriasis.I would ask your doctor about this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this homeopathic
No it isn't. I'm sorry.But to be honest if all of those other treatments didn't work there is very little chance anything homeopathic will. You need aggressive medication for this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there nothing homeopathic can do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I buy this over the counter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I buy this over the counter ?
no you cannot buy this OTC.Nothing OTC is going to help.It is not homeopathic. I'm sorry