DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I had unprotected sex with girl 25th of May? The girl is now

I had unprotected sex with girl 25th of May? The girl is now pregnant and she is 100% said it not mine? Her last period date was 15of June and will b 22 weeks tomorrow 9th of November ? Due date is 15 of March 2016? I no it not mine deep down but it is always on my mind
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIf she had a period almost a month after you have sex, you are not the father.If you keep worrying you can ask for genetic testing, but In addition, given the due date it sounds like she got pregnant later than your experience. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the dates add up correctly within her pregnancy ? Meaning last period to due date?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
YesIt looks like much more likely that she got pregnant right after her period in june.However, dates are as much as two weeks off or even a little more.In addition, how do YOU know she had a period.So, she sounds feasible., but I can not account for your situation, and if you are really uncertain, it is very easy to test. , please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has told me her last period was the 15th of June so I have to take her word for that but I have seen the first and second scan pic? 1st scan was 13 weeks 14th September 2nd scan was 21weeks 2 November ? Due 15th of March ? This seem to add up and make me believe period was 15th of June when she said it was?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
YesShe sounds accurate, as I told you.Please click a positive rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your time
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome
I don't see a positive rating.
Please do that: it is the only way we are paid...per rating and bonuses.
Find me anytime in medical.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just one more thing when you replyed saying dates are sometimes 2weeks out or little longer what does this mean? This in relation to the scan dates?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
All estimates can be up to 2 weeks off in a variety of ways.
For example, the due date can go over 2 weeks, or be 2 weeks earlier.
However, what you have been told appears accurate.
Please click a positive rating at this point.
Let me know if you have further questions after that.