Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I had just returned from church, changing into my every-day

I had just returned from church, changing into my every-day clothes when suddenly my left eye became blurry, as if a grey cloud had come over it. It last for a matter of seconds and then cleared. What could be the cause/
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. There are two possibilities here--One would be a small retinal detachment that has since sealed itselfThis other would be a transient ischemic attack--a threatened stroke.The wisest thing for you to do is to get to an A&E right away for an examination of your eyes and your brain since either of those possibilities could lead to serious consequences if not evaluated and treatedLet me know if you need more information please