Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Hiya last two weeks I've had lower stomach pain and

Hiya for the last two weeks I've had lower stomach pain and lower back pain on the left hand side now tonight the pain has spread to under my ribs is this something to be concerned about
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Lower stomach pain and back pain can be due to the diverticulitis or inflammation of the colon lining pouches.Intestinal infection is also a possibility.Kidney stone or infection also can cause such symptoms.Ruptured ovarian cyst is another possibility.Definitely warrants a clinical evaluation at least.Do you have any nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea? blood in stool?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/