Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Swallowed testicles

Swallowed testicles
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is highly concerning.What do you mean by arteries? How can you tell?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. This could be an infection as in epididymitis or it could be a testicular torsion problem--the testicle twisting on it's blood supplyEither way you need to have a doctor look at this right away and get a scrotal ultrasoundLet me know if you need any more information please
We can't say what this is at all until you provide more information. There are many things that are possible like infection or torsionBut it could also be peripheral vascular disease or peyronie'splease clarify
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi again. I disagree that this could be Peyronie's or peripheral vascular disease.You need to have this evaluated just as soon as possible.
Let's not jump the gun here. You don't need this evaluated right away until we know more details.Here is some new information.If you don't have any pain then it is probably not serious.Do you have pain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The testicles themselves is not swallowed but the arteries connect the eggs is swallowed there is discomfort pain as if they had been hit or grabbed hard
Ok then this is an emergency. Probably infection. Go to the ER now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You asked to supply more details i did but was no answer here is that details again the testicles themself not swallowed but the arteries that connect the eggs is swallowed the pain is like when been grabbed hard or light hit
Yes I did reply. This is an emergency. Probably infection. Maybe hernia. Maybe torsion Go now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The testicles themselves not swallowed the arteries that connect to the eggs is swallowed discomfort pain as if its been grabbed hard or light hit the surrounding area is is pain
I know what you meant. This is usually a problem like infection in the cords.
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.
If you have more questions, just reply :)