Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I have some bumps on my face near my nose, i've had

I have some bumps on my face near my nose, i've had them all my life and want to get rid of them, there are 3, two are skin colour and one is light brown.
are there any over the counter treatments available or do i need to visit a clinic and go trough the whole consultation process?
thanks
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, can you post a picture? It is necessary to know what exactly those bumps are.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what format do you want pictures in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also will the files only be able to be viewed by you?
You can send jpeg to***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i will take some and send them asap.
Thank you for the pic! I am sorry to tell you that they are no warts but seem to be fibroma (I am sure they are, but I am not allowed to make a diagnosis from far). The only chance to get rid of them is cutting them out. There is no otc treatment that makes them disappear.But, honestly: I think they are not ugly :-)I wish you all the best!
You have read my answer, but didn't give a positive feedback yet.
Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.