Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My husband is on blood pressure tablets 8 weeks.

Customer Question

My husband is on blood pressure tablets for about 8 weeks. He cant stop coughing on them and he has now noticed a lump in his stomach that is quite painful. Do you think this may be caused from the coughing or something else ?
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I am Dr.Customerand pleased to help you with your question. Can you give me some more information, please? I would need the name of all his medications, his other issues (is his bronchial system healthy otherwise?) and a decription oft he lump. Is it at the surface or deeper? How big? Does it hurt?
You have read my question, but didn't answer me? Please understand that I can only advise you properly when I know all the facts I need to know... Thank you!