DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am a women of 86, have lost my husband 4 months ago, having

Customer Question

I am a women of 86, have lost my husband 4 months ago, having nursed him at home for 6 months, have stress related OAB which means I am unable to leave the house for more than 2 hours at the most. What can I do to improve my life?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
HelloI think you mean over active bladder.There are medications for this, and you have not listed any.There are mechanical electronic stimulation devices if medications fail, if this is spastic bladder.It is not clear that you have seen a urologist for urodynamic studies, which give an exact measurement of what the bladder is doing if. If you have not had this, that is certainly the next step.I am a double board certified US doctor. Let me know if you have further questions.Please see the rating scale at the top of the page.OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
HiWas the negative rating intentional?That means I get a bad rating with JA and do not get paid.I gave you a correct answer.I have not seen further questions or any additional information from you.Was something not answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me explain my bad rating. As I explained, I am a woman of 86, not really efficient on a PC and bad vision as well, had misunderstood the whole set up. Since my medical history is complicated, I had hoped to be advised to where to see a doctor in the UK for a consultation. Under the circumstances I would like to cancel my order. (Order ID 15790801-947), since it does not help my needs. If a refund is possible I would be grateful. Marianne Romny
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me explain my bad rating. As a woman of 86, not really efficient on a PC. with bad vision as well, I had
misunderstood the whole set up. Since my medical history is complicated, I had hoped to be advised to see a doctor in the
UK for a consultation. Under the circumstances I would like to cancel my order. (Order ID 15790801-947), since your system
does not help my needs. If a refund is possible I would be very grateful. Marianne Romney
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Where are you exactly in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much for your quick reply. I live in Newhaven, East Sussex UK BN9 9EL
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
OKFirst of allIn the UK you will have to see your GPUnless you are going private and directly to a urologistWhich is it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
gain
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
sorrydid not understand that responsegain.....?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry but my last try did not get through to you and I did really try my best. I once again must have pushed the wrong button. I did give you all my details requesting your help to find me a local consultant for private treatment in the UK. I am really getting quite desperate and very tired. So thank you for your help but please cancel my order. Kind regards, ***** *****
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Experts have nothing to do with the financial or contractual aspects of the site.We answer questions.If you are going to go private, directly to a urologist, you can use this finder, and simply enter your location and the miles you are willing to travel.http://www.privatehealth.co.uk/doctors-and-health-professionals/urologist/ If you are not going private, your GP will have to refer you in order to get NHS coverage. You did not answer my previous questions, so I am assuming you have a GP.