Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I would like to ask I had fever last week I have notice

Hi I would like to ask I had fever last week I have notice that my breast is a bit smaller than before is it normal
Hi. It is quite normal for one breast to be a little smaller than the other but after a fever with it's accompanying dehydration one breast can appear smaller than the other. Nothing serious and if it is from dehydration it will attain its usual size soonLet me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to ask you I did a blood test but the report says Leupus Erythromatus cells 23.74mg/l and also Thrombocyte count is 265*10^9 can you help me on this please what does it mean
Can you clarify the lupus test for me please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did not do lupus test it was written there Leupus Erythromatus cell 23.72mg/l
Do you have the normal range for your lab for that test?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it's not written does it mean I have to do a blood test only for Leupus
OK--for lupus you need antinuclear antibody testing along with sed rate and C reactive protein. The lupus cell test alone doesn't mean you have lupus
Your thrombocyte--platelet--count is in the normal range
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it is between 100-300 *10^9/1 what is Thrombocyte and also the Nutrophils is 60% , Eosinophils is 01%, Lymphocyte is 37%
Platelets are the part of the blood that helps with clotting when you cut yourself. The other components--types of white cells--those values are normalIf you'd like me to continue you need to accept the offer more time offer I'm sending you