Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I had a unprotected sex with with a women who was 40 years

Hi, I had a unprotected sex with with a women who was 40 years old and I'm concerned that she may be pregnant. It was a one night stand and stupidly we had been drinking quite heavily. I used withdrawal, but I realise that this isn't the an effective birth control method. I have no way of contacting the girl as we do not live in the same city. Broadly speaking, how likely is it that she is pregnant?
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,There is, in fact, a possibility that the lady is pregnant. The possibility of infertility in this age is 36%, which is only half as fertile as 5 years earlier. So the possibility for pregnancy with only one intercourse is little, and withdrawal is better than nothing. I estimate the possibility for this lady to get pregnant less than 1%. I wish you luck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very indeed. Very helpful.
You are very welcome! I thank you for a positive rating for my help and wish you all the best again.
If you don't click some (hopefully 5) stars for my help I won't get a cent from the money you already payed for my help. I hope that is not what you want... Thank you!