Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Past week i have been experiencing fevers, dizziness

Customer Question

For the past week i have been experiencing fevers, dizziness and fatigue. Three days ago i got alcohol poisening and today i am experience extreme dizziness, lack of concentration, extreme fevers, nausea and spewing, fatigue, and aches, My eye sight has been very weak aswell. To the point i can barely move, should i be alarmed?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Sorry to hear about your symptoms.Viral infection and alcohol both can result in severe dehydration.That can cause dizziness, blurry vision and weakness.Hoever persistent symptoms are concerning may result in damage to the vital organs like kidneys, brain, liver.Adequate oral fluid intake, soup, rice, bananas, toast are preferred.Sports drinks like Powerade or Gatorade is better to replete electrolytes.However, it is better to go to the local hospital for a clinical evaluation given that you are not feeling any better.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/