Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

How does one convince a mid-60's female, 'intelligent'

How does one convince a mid-60's female, 'intelligent' professional, who has been diagnosed with breast cancer (single breast, occurrence after 18 yrs) that homeopathy is not a suitable 'treatment'? Or, put it simply, a complete waste of time, and could be life-threatening.
She has also been advised, by the same 'adviser' that this was due to her father leaving home when she was 3 yrs-old (resultant stress and trauma), and that WiFi should not be used in her home due to 'harmful radiation'.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, We see it quite often that intelligent people lose their wits when they get a threatening condition. The best method is to take her seriously concerning homeopathy and ask her to find a doctor who is specialized . Good homeopaths say frankly that their remedies help to get over bad symptoms but can't heal cancer.WiFi has been tested thoroughly. It doesn't affect people.Good luck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** - that's helpful, though I have to admit that it's going to be difficult to take her seriously regarding homeopathy. Her current homeopath claimed to 'diagnose' her condition as she walked in the door of her office.

OK on the WiFi - that makes sense.

Do you know whether homeopathy is taken seriously in Belgium, where she lives?

Is her homoepath a doctor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks.

I'm trying to rate your answer (Excellent), but the button for that has disappeared. I'll ask JustAnswer support......

Thank you so much! Maybe the button appears after this answer.
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience: Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.