Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have a picture of my father in laws leg that has really

Customer Question

hello, I have a picture of my father in laws leg that has really bad problems. I would like someone to have a look at the picture and tell me if the problem could be life threatening
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
Please attach the picture on here for me to see.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for making contact DR. I am a UK ex***** *****ving in Moscow and my girlfriend went to visit her dad in southern Russia. He had this problem with his leg, he went to the hospital there but they said they don't have room for him and they won't help him so I am thinking I need to fly him to Moscow for treatment. Can you please tell me how serious this looks.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This certainly does look pretty serious and would most likely require hospitalization and treatment with intravenous antibiotics after the diagnosis is confirmed.
So I would recommend that he be seen ASAP to have this taken care of.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options.