Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I had urine that looked like and smelt like diarrhoea

I had urine that looked like and smelt like diarrhoea for 2 days and has now changed to bright red Blood in the urine. It still smells awful and I feel very sick all the time
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
HiYou need to see a doctor right away for thisThis could be a severe bladder infection, but you may also have a kidney infection and you run the risk of going septic without antibioticsSo, please get to your doctor or the ER or an urgent care center right awayLet me know if you need any more information please
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Bright red blood in the urine suggests the likelihood of kidney stone passage.Also urinary tract infection is possible.Another possibility can be bladder lesions --cancerous lesions can cause this as well.This is a serious symptoms and requires urinalysis, CT scan of the kidneys bladder with urology protocol.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience: MD