Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was taking raspberry ketone while but I have stopped

I was taking raspberry ketone for a while but I have stopped taking them as I am trying to get pregnant but nothing is happening so does it cause problems for me not to get pregnant.
Hi and thanks for the query.Raspberry ketone has not been studied extensively enough to reliably rule out side effects related to pregnancy, ovulation and breast feeding. However, I tell my patients to avoid using it if they are trying to get pregnant or are breast feeding. I would advise that you wait for a month, after stopping its use and try again during your next cycle - days 8 to 21. Normally, conception can take 4 to 6 months on the average so, if you have been trying for lesser time; giving it more time and effort will be the best thing to do.Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I just wanted to know if it left me with problems as it's been bothering me for a while
I doubt that it should cause any long lasting problems specially if your menstrual cycles are regular.Thanks.