Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was taking raspberry ketone while but I have stopped

I was taking raspberry ketone for a while but I have stopped taking them as I am trying to get pregnant but nothing is happening so does it cause problems for me not to get pregnant.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.Raspberry ketone has not been studied extensively enough to reliably rule out side effects related to pregnancy, ovulation and breast feeding. However, I tell my patients to avoid using it if they are trying to get pregnant or are breast feeding. I would advise that you wait for a month, after stopping its use and try again during your next cycle - days 8 to 21. Normally, conception can take 4 to 6 months on the average so, if you have been trying for lesser time; giving it more time and effort will be the best thing to do.Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I just wanted to know if it left me with problems as it's been bothering me for a while
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
I doubt that it should cause any long lasting problems specially if your menstrual cycles are regular.Thanks.