Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

My hame is Sasha Male 35 years old I have noticed skin

Hi my hame is Sasha
Male 35 years old
I have noticed skin on my genitals is harsh and peeling of it doesn't bother my otherwise no rush or scratching could you please suggest anything or any cream
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am Dr.Amita and I would be assisting you with your concern today.If you do not have any itching most diseases are almost ruled out.To soften the harsh skin you should apply a moisturizer.It is preferable to use an oil based one in preference to a water based moisturizer.You can ask your local pharmacist to give one to you.You should apply it right after bathing so that wet skin is able to retain moisture present in wet skin after bathing.Reply if you need any clarification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you
How soon should it pass?
And if it won't reduce soon anything else I can do
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
You need to keep applying it for a couple of weeks to see benefit.It should improve.If it does not improve you may need topical steroids but they should be started only after examination by a doctor as they are not to be used in certain conditions and only a doctor can rule out those conditions.