Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

If I take half a sildenafil and miss out my morning isosorbide

if I take half a sildenafil and miss out my morning isosorbide tablet for 24 hours is it safe?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for query,Both of these drugs cause hypotension causing dizziness to an extent that it can result in serious problems so i would suggest not to take it in any way as the consequences can be very serious.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Best.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.I have a different opinion.You should wait at least 48 hours between isosorbide and sildenafil doses to avoid any dizziness from interactions.If you take sildenafil, then you need to wait 2 days before starting isosorbide.If you take isosorbide, you need to wait 2 days to take sildenafil.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience: MD