Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Can you tell me why I sometimes get a dull pain in lower abdominal

Customer Question

Can you tell me why I sometimes get a dull pain in lower abdominal area a kind of bloating feeling after sex when I have not ejaculated
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this question Most likely this is because of the prostate swelling When you have sex the prostate is stimulated to release fluid. The fluid from the prostate function to nourish sperm. When you are stimulated and don't ejaculate it is like a full prostate that doesn't release its fluid This results in the bloating feeling. Nothing to worry about in all likelihood though.
Please don't forget a positive rating.If you have more questions, just reply :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have also been having a lot of wind, and when I empty my bowls the poop is narrower than usual and I don't feel I'm getting it all out even tho I am going 2 and 3 times a day
that indicates a possible obstruction in the colonfor that you need a colonoscopy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had been feeling constipated all day yesterday and my stool was coming out in small round marble size portions I took a laxative and it has gave me diahorrea all day and tonight it has stopped but I now feel bloated and feel I need to empty my bowels but I can't go
Hard to say for surecould be a partial obstruction or maybe you just cleaned your bowel out and now have bloating/gas