Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have 2 swellings on the inner right calf of my leg.

Hi I have 2 swellings on the inner right calf of my leg. They have been there for over one month now, but they are aching and causing pain. They are about the size of an egg roughly and feel firm. I am worried about dvt or some kind of tumour. I recently
saw my doctor as I am also experiencing general pain in my leg and she said she thought I had nerve pain and that the swelling was unrelated. I am worried about the swellings though.
do you have any more pics?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am attaching a pic now. It isn't the best pic as hard to get it on camera really.
were you tested for clots?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, the doctor didn't seem concerned at all. She gave me amytripiline for the pain and she has booked in a blood test to rule out other things. Do you think it could be that?
Well it certainly could just be nerve pain but serious things like clots need to be ruled out first and foremost
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks. I'll book another appointment.
welcome :)