Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

So during intercourse last night with my girlfriend we was

So during intercourse last night with my girlfriend we was going a bit rough when I felt a horrible sharp pain in the genital area. Upon removing myself blood started to pour everywhere from the head of my penis. After calming down and cleaning the cut it seems that I may have completely torn the piece of skin connecting my forskin to the head of penis. What are the best actions I should take? I'm in a considerable amount of pain when inurinate as well.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.That is very unfortunate.You have torn the frenulum the attachment between foreskin and the glans penis.This should be sutured byack by a surgeon.A simple procedure that can be done in the local hospital under local anesthesia.You should keep the area wrapped with a bandage.You may apply neosporin ointment first liberally to prevent infection and also prevent the bandage from getting stuck.Avoid any masturbation or sexual intercourse till it heals completely.May take 2 weeks.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/