DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Have lump under the armpit last 6 weeks

Have lump under the armpit for the last 6 weeks
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am not sure what your question is.A lump needs an exam.Most lumps are benign.Possible diagnoses in this location areinfection/abscesssebaceous cyst: harmless but has to be removedlymph node benignlymph node from infectionlymph node from something like lymphoma...not likely.cystInfection of the sweat gland.Lipoma: harmless fatty tumorOther.I see no reason to panic about this.Simply have it examinedI am a double board certified US doctor. I have over 20 years of clinical experience.Let me know if you have further questions. I will be glad to examine a picture if you have one.Please click a positive rating on the rating scale at the top of the page[that's how we are paid, per positive rating].Find me any day of the week in medical by request.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed, in the medical catetory, for correct, safe and accurate answers.