Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have been diagnosed with Barre Lieou syndrome an excruciating

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with Barre Lieou syndrome an excruciating pain in the neck with very strong headaches (meningitis has been ruled out at the hospital). Is there a London consultant that specialises in this syndrome and what is it that can help me over the weekend as I am in so much pain although I take regular paracetamol and ibuprofen? Thanks! Zeina
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
call this hospital ZeinaAnd ask for a neurologist that specializes in neuromuscular disordersthey will be able to direct youNational Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery4.8 (46) · HospitalQueen Square+44 20 3456 7890
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I have tried to call and the receptionist was very unhelpful and requested a GP referral. I need someone very fast and privately if possible who knows about this syndrome, thanks
http://www.thewellingtonneurologyunit.com/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know where I can get a steroid injection of metilprednisolone 20mg for the pain? My Dr (who is in Italy) recommended this for 3 days but the week-end is coming and I wouldn't know where to go. Thanks!
your GP can do this