Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have been under some stress recently. I have had to

Customer Question

Hello, I have been under some stress recently. I have had to have a colposcopy and mass removed which wasn't cancerous. The treatment induced a period and left me feeling quite low, I have also been experiencing muscle twitching in my arms and legs and that worries me. I went to my GP who did a series of full blood count that came out normal. I have been feeling light headed and it's really worrying me.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.Have you been more depressed than usual?Have you been under a lot of stress or anxiety?How is your sleep?Are you on any medications for anything?Do you have any other medical problems?Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I do feel depressed as I have found out I have HPV and it's made me down. I was worried I cancer and so that made me very anxious and had to wait four weeks for the results. I have been waking up for 2/3 hours per night with worry. I have the depo contriceptive injection and no other medical issues that I know about.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Can you please give me your contact number, if you want me to talk to you over the phone.
Kindest regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
It was really nice talking to you over the phone.If you ever have more questions you can always request my services.Kindest regards