DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

How do I know, and where do I turn if I think ive become

Hi, How do I know, and where do I turn if I think ive become dependent on my therapy / therapist ? (they are a chiropractor), thank you RC
What kind of resources or tests can I do?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
why do you think you are dependent on your chiropractor?
do you want to stop seeing your chiropractor?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am aboard certified in internal medicine and integrative medicine.I have worked with chiropractors for 30 years.If you are not needing treatments less and less, then barely at all, you are dependent.You should be getting better and self sustaining.That is the measure.If you are not permanently improving, then you need to see a different type of practitioner.If you think it is a personality problem with you, then see a clinical psychologist. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks that helps to clairfy
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome anytime I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.