Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I've had hemerroids 12 years, never really had

hi, I've had hemerroids for about 12 years, never really had any problem with them except noticed they went a bit bigger a while ago, i was having a bath a few weeks ago washed me bum rubbed the roids and had some some of attack, shortness of breath felt a bit giddy and my groin area went all hard and my penis almost went inward, also, I was in a very stressful/worrying situation about 6 months ago and i got a bad aching in the left hand side of my groin, this has happened frequently since then although not as bad as the 1st time, but, it seems to be getting more frequent, it is like a dull ache that makes me feel uncomfortable, makes my left testicle feel uncomfortable too, went to the toilet a few weeks ago was quite uncomfortable having a wee and also ejection during sex has gone bad almost uncomfortable at times, also, i have always produced a lot of that fluid (cowpers fluid?) during an erection and it has stopped completely dry about a week or 2 ago, I feel extremely tired and weak (I'm only small) and my breathing doesn't quite feel the same as it used to the last few days, feels like I'm a bit short of breath most of the time, is it a couple of different things or is it all related ?, i think I'm quite unfit and i am a heavy smoker, i'm 46, any pointers please before i go to my doctor would be appreciated thanks, ***** ***** the net but can't seem to find much, thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Like unrelated problems.Smoking can cause inflammation in the airways and lungs causing breathing trouble over time.Anxiety also can add to the problem.This requires further evaluation by your doctor with chest xrays and spirometry.The groin and trsticular pain along with secretion, can be due to the bacterial infection.Testicular infection can occur from bacteria comeing from the urinary tract.Even the environmental bacteria can enter through the urethra causing infection sometimes.Hence, urinalysis is recommendedc at least.Prostate infection is still possible known as prostatitis.Smoking makes you more prone for infection.Another possibility can be due to the muscle spasms in the groin and testicle causing pain which should respond to Ibuprofen and warm compress.But infection will require antibiotic course.Now you may have pneumonia as well --lung infection which will also require antibiotics after confirmation.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/