Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod,
73944119

What is cognitive therapy?

Customer Question

Hi what is cognitive therapy?
Expert:  49erLBSU replied 1 year ago.
Cognitive therapy is where help is given to those that have negative thoughts and help stop those ideas from effecting the life they are living.Information about this type of therapy can be found here:http://www.webmd.com/depression/features/cognitive-therapy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am trying to get my children back in my care I am going through court. Would doing CBT help me to manage my children?
I need to satisfy court that I can care for mY children safely
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.