Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I'm currently suffering with vomiting and the shakes and

Hi I'm currently suffering with vomiting and the shakes and aching pains. Also chest pains which I do have a heart problem. Am I ok to go to work with the sickness as I work with food. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, Thanks for your question. Are you asking whether these symptoms suggest that you are suffering from a heart problem or do you have a heart problem? Since when do you have these symptoms? Any medications taken and did they relieve your symptoms? Are you taking any daily medications? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The sickness started at 11am this morning and I couldn't sleep due to the aching. I have got a heart murmur suffering with chest pain. But I csnt stop being sick. And I have work in 1 hr working with food
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's sickness I'm worried about as I work with food. I can't eat. And it's gave me a terrible headache. I need to know wither I'm ok to goto work with sickness thanks
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, With the present symptoms of vomiting, you may be possibly suffering from an infection of the gastrointestinal tract. Since you yourself are not able to keep any food down you require medications to prevent vomiting, also you may pass this on to others if this is indeed due to infection since you work with food. Hence you are presently not fit to work. Therefore with an underlying heart problem you need to avoid dehydration and electrolyte imbalances. You need to go to your doctor, or an urgent care facility or emergency now for an examination and treatment. Please continue taking adequate fluids. The chest pain also is a reason to avoid work since this requires further examination to know the cause as soon as possible for the chest pain to avoid complications. Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, You are welcome. Please rate the answer with a five star excellent rating. Thanks. Take care.