Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Dear Dr, I have this big spot that grown on my skin next to

Dear Dr, I have this big spot that grown on my skin next to my eye. It started as a little thing about 4-5 ago and the gp said that it looks like a wart, but recently it has really grown and I am a bit worried.
I would like to attach a picture of it but could not find a way to do it as it does not let me paste it.
Avivit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Avivit
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionDoes this cause any symptoms like pain or itching?Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything?Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dr SH,
Thanks for your response, for your questions:
It does not cause me any pain or itching.
There are no other medical issues except some work related stress during the last year and I am on no medications.
I also just looked in my past pictures and I can see a small mark that has started at the same place about a year ago, but it has became bigger and more noticeable in the last few months.Many thanks,Avivit
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
It certainly does seem likely to be either a skin tag or a wart.
Not anything serious.
I would, however, have it removed, particularly if it is bothering you.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.
Kindest regards