Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

There I went to GP with small sore on my forehead, she

Hi There
I went to GP with small sore on my forehead, she said she thought it was skin cancer and referred me to the hospital, I got the appointment in 6 weeks, the specialist agreed with the doctor, and said they would arrange for me to go in for day surgery, and not to worry as it was not urgent, that was two months ago, since then the sore has doubled in size, is it ok for me just to wait,or should I go back to doctor
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am Dr.Amita and I would be assisting you with your concern today.You should not wait as larger sized lesion is more likely to spread around the body and therefore more difficult to treat.You should get back to your doctor.